|Charlotte||Defeat tier 4 Saffron|
|White Knight||Defeat tier 4 Reva|
|Nerf This||Defeat tier 4 Gunner|
|Cold, Dead Hands||Defeat tier 4 Selicy|
|Reverse Engineering||Defeat tier 4 Hazel|
|Unbreakable||Defeat tier 4 Terra|
|Gun Control||Defeat tier 4 Shiso|
|Silence is Golden||Defeat tier 4 Violette|
|Eat the Rich||Defeat tier 4 Shopkeeper|
|Happily Ever After||Spare Terrable|
|One Step From Eden||Reach the Gate|
|Back to the Past||Beat Serif and get sent back|
|All For One||Beat the game with every character|
|Knife to a Gunfight||Kill Gunner or Shiso with a spell|
|Calamity||Get a Calamity spell|
|Arch Sage||Have a spell from every Focus in your deck||This can be slightly easier to achieve with Chrono Saffron, Doubletime Violette or Shopkeeper, as those kits start with 4 focuses.|
|Disguised Toast||Cast 10in one battle|
|Desecration||Destroy a Self Defense hazard||This can be easily achieved by using Dismantle Hazel or to instantly destroy a Self Destruct Turret. Enemies can also destroy it and give you the achievement.|
|Not Even Close Baby||Win a boss fight with 1 HP||This can be more easily achieved by losing while the boss is or standing on a tile as they'll still take damage while they're attempting to execute you.|
Other options include being saved by Reva assist and avoiding the heal pickups, playing on Hell Pass 14, or obtaining .
|Plausible Deniability||Win a battle without using a Spell or Weapon||This can be done easily with Beat Reva with the and tanking a couple of hits.|
It's also possible by using Pets or otherartifacts.
|Solo||Have 1 Spell in your deck||This can be easily achieved by playing either Solo Saffron or Bullethell Gunner.|
|Terraform||Have at least 16tiles at the same time||This is easily achieved by simply playing Break Terra, all the enemies tiles as well as using a or spell that affects your side of the field. You can do this in an empty field with just your weapon and some extra Mana.|
|Buzzer Beater||Kill the last enemy with thespell|
|Cannibal||Kill a Hostage with the spell|
|Eggs in a Basket||the same spell 4 times||This requires 10.|
|Hoarder||Have over 200 cardtridges in your deck||This can be easily achieved by using Kunai Shiso.or a deck. You can farm this achievement with|
|The Best Defense||Have over 9,999||This can easily be achieved by using Distress zone with Turrets., , or in a |
Alternatively, using Build Hazel to hit a structure will work, as the game detects any entity for this achievement.
|Absolute Zero||Have 0||This can be easily achieved by playing Bullethell Gunner and taking a Pact that reduces your .|
Another option would be using D (Double) upgrade.with
|Soulless||Have 8 pacts at the same time||This involves needing to reach a Shop zone, taking Pacts, and refreshing the stock. This requires a minimum of 120 to refresh the shop 3 times.|
|Watch the World Burn||Cover the entire field in flames||This can be easily completed by using D (Double) upgrade.(or being lucky with ) along with with a|
|Bravely Default||Beat the game without taking any spells||Removing spells is allowed.|
|Ascetic||Beat the game without collecting any Artifacts|
|One Shot||Beat Hell Mode 14||This requires a lot of skill and luck. Shopkeeper or Solo Saffron having the easiest time as they have innate ways to increase their .|
Otherwise, taking Pacts that increase Max HP is the best way to go about completing this achievement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Achievement "Not Even Close Baby" is a reference to some of videogamedunkey's videos where he would have his character barely survive an encounter.
- The Achievement "White Knight" is a reference to the organization "White Knights" from VA-11 HALL-A.
- The Achievement "Knife to a Gunfight" is a reference to the saying "Don't bring a Knife to a Gunfight". This is a shared reference with the spell .
- The Achievement "Terraform" is a reference to the process of "Terraforming", a forming of a planet to be similar to the earth.
- The Achievement "Buzzer Beater" is a reference to the shot "Buzzer Beater" from the real life sport Basketball.
- The Achievement "Nerf This" is a reference to a quote by D.Va from Overwatch when using her ultimate ability, Self-Destruct.
- The Achievement "Bravely Default" is a reference to the titular game series Bravely Default.
- The Achievement "Disguised Toast" is a reference to the canadian Streamer Disguised Toast.