One Step From Eden
One Step From Eden is a fast-paced shoot-em-up with a twist, combining deck building, strategy, choices and consequences, and of course, delicious pixel-based graphics.
Steam Store Description[edit | edit source]
Eden is the last shining beacon of hope in a bleak post-war world.
One Step from Eden combines strategic deck-building and real-time action with rogue-like elements, giving you the chance to carve a path of mercy or destruction. Fight alone or with a friend in co-op as you cast powerful spells on the fly, battle evolving enemies, and collect game-changing artifacts. Can you make it to Eden or will your destruction be imminent?
Experience a blend of strategy and real-time action. Build your deck and fight through bullet hell as you make your way to Eden.
- Comprehensive Deckbuilding.
Customize your deck and play style with 200+ spells and 100+ game-changing items.
- Varied Gameplay.
A cast of 9 playable characters across procedurally generated levels with alternate runs ensures you’ll never experience the same situation or outcome twice.
- Play with Friends.
Fight your way to Eden in local co-op or in PvP.
- The Game Keeps Going.
Full Steam Workshop and mod support!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Deckbuilding with 200+ Spells & 100+ game-changing Artifacts
- Action deckbuilding, a blend of bullet hell action and card game strategy
- 9 Playable Heroes with even more Bosses
- Life or death choices with alternate runs and endings
- Unique evolving Enemies that get ingeniously more difficult
- Procedurally generated Worlds and Zones
- Local co-op and PvP
- Full controller and keyboard & mouse support
- Steam Workshop & Mod support
Technical support[edit | edit source]
One Step From Eden Wiki is focused on creating the definitive guide to One Step From Eden. However, while we make an effort to be complete, which may include documenting game bugs and fixes for them, we are not an official game support channel.
The official game support channels can be found here:
Team[edit | edit source]
- Designer, Developer, Sound, Pixel artist
- Thomas Moon Kang
- Keisuke Hayase (STEEL_PLUS)
- Character & CG Artist
- Kati Sarin Singhasaneh (StarSoulArt)
- Icon Artist
- Larry Boyd (NEON)
- Concept Artist
- William Chen (TopDylan)
- Skin Pixel Artist
- James Tang (JTangc)
- Background Pixel Artist
- Alexey Seleznev (UnfuneralOD)
- Pet Pixel Artist
- Leonardo León (SunPixels)
- Promo Art
- Hyde Studio
- Guest Composer
- Michael Kelly (GaroadMusic)
- Humble Bundle
- Maple Whispering